- Manufactured from special grade virgin plastic using state-of-the art technology that guarantees the best results.
- Precision formed flow path channels.
- Large cross-sectional, hydraulically designed high vortex, turbulent flow-path that makes it a clog resistant drip tape.
- Off center slit outlets restricts water movement along the tape and ensures each drop falls to the soil.
- Slit outlet, prevents entrance of the soil through outlet.
- Lower tension while winding ensures less retraction in the field and avoids kinking.
- Excellent CVm and emitter exponent makes longer length of run possible.
- Minimum 100 micron filtration recommended.
- Available in sizes of 16 mm (5/8") nominal diameter.
- Available in wall thickness of 0.1, 0.13, 0.15, 0.2 and 0.25mm (4, 5, 6, 8 and 10 mil)
- Specially designed Tape Lock™ fittings are available. Please refer to ‘Poly Fitting & Accessories’ page.